Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Inspirations newest kit - Moments In Bliss

Finally I can post about my 4th CT for Monica of Random Inspirations. She's been getting up a new store and had a new kit she was working on, so I hadn't had any news until now.

Her new kit - Moments in Bliss - is now up in her store at Inspiration Lane. Here is the preview, clickable to store.




Here are the layouts I made using Moments in Bliss









Monica also has TWO free Quick Pages on her blog, made from 2 members of her CT. You can see them here, and click each to get to her blog to get them free!!







Come back later, I'll probably have my newest layouts up from kits by Ellie Lash.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! what an awesome kit!!

    I gave you some awards on my blog, if you'd like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Los are so lovely hun! I love Monica's new kit!

    ReplyDelete