Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another catching up time

Hello again. Did you miss me? I'm back to work, starting this week, so I won't be around as much any more. Good on the pockets, bad on my scrapping!

But I still have been scraping, and I've done quite a few pages since I last updated you. Here are some.

First up, Christie Lemmon Designs and Steel City Scraps teamed up with Paula Phillips to bring you Among Friends.




I usually am not any good with reds, but this tone ended up matching one of my sons PJs exactly, so that was easy to scrap. I also used Christie's newest templates, Kate Inspired, to make my layouts.



Here are the layouts I made using only Christie Lemmon and Steel City's portions of Among Friends.











I've done some other pages, but they are kind of a mix match of different kits. I like to post them when I have at least 2 from the same kit, so I'll post more another time. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment