Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a few days since I've posted, so I wanted to catch up. I've still be scrapping. As it's the beginning of the month, all the challenge have started back up. Where are your favorite places to do challenges? I do certain ones at Digital Candy, Elemental Scraps and Enchanted Studio Scraps. I love their challenges and their challenge reward systems are good. If I run out of things to do, I may start up the challenges at Just Digital Layouts as well.

So, here's some of what I've done for the challenges. First up, I used Steel City Scraps HAPPY DAYS for a few.









Here's a preview of Happy Days, linked to store.







Next up, a did another speed scrap, which you know I LOVE doing! This one was at Digital Candy again, hosted by Trixie Scraps. Since I've used In Dreams (finally in store, click to go there!) so many times I decided to use Something Cutsie again. I like how it came out.







Finally, if you don't have Ellie Lash's Blog and CT Blog - Ellie's Angels - on your favorites, go add them! I've posted on the CT Blog a few times now, including today. Wednesdays are Wednesdays in Writing, all about journalling or any aspects of writing such as titles and word art. I did today's post about journalling with humor. I'm not the best with journalling or titles for that matter, but my layout yesterday was just tooooo funny, I had to journal it comically. Go on over there and leave me your funniest layouts for everyone to see. Here is my layout, using Ellie's Sugarville. This comical and downright silly layout will provide us laughter for years to come!



journalling reads - "You love these Snoopy toothbrushes so much. Today you kept 'planting' them into the couch, then you would pull them out just to put them back. You did this non stop for a while, then as soon as you got up from your nap you started doing it again. You always seem to have one of these toothbrushes in your hand, playing with it, banging it on things. Who needs toys when you have your toothbrush garden?"





That's it for today, thank you for visiting! By the way, I LOVE the comments that I get, please keep them coming. But just wanted to note that this blond ringlet haired beauty is my SON. :)

2 comments: