Saturday, February 28, 2009

3 Speed Scraps in 2 nights

I love me some Speed Scraps!!

So when I had 3 in two nights, 2 of them at the same time, I had to tackle them. :)

First, my favorite, from last night was the Speed Scrap at Digital Candy. I really like how this layout came out, it's sooooooo cute. If I do say so myself.





Then at the same time, was a Speed Scrap at Enchanted Studio Scraps. I don't like this one as much, I'm not a big fan of doing the same photo a few different times, but it came out ok.





Then finally, there was one Thursday night at Elemental Scraps, and this is what I did for that one.




Can you tell I REALLY love Christie Lemmon and Steel City Scraps collab In Dreams? I really need to scrap with other things, but I love that one sooooooo much!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww lookie he is so stinkin cute!! Nice job on your LOs hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute photos -- love the color scheme you used on these too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! You are the Speed Scrap Queen!! LOL!
    I love that kit, too! Definitely one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layouts!! Wow, 2 speed scraps at once!! You're amazing!:)

    I tagged you over on my blog. Go check it out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable !!! Thank you so much :) You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete