Friday, February 20, 2009

WOW! One last CT! Two for One!

I got accepted to my third, and final, CT. I'm BEYOND thrilled.

I am now creating for LemmonCity, a combination of Christie Lemmon Designs & Steel City Scraps. I get to create for both of these amazing designers. I've been playing with Christie's kits pretty much from when she started making them. I'm thrilled to be on this team, and I've already played around with their collaboration kit - Something Cutsie. Here's the kit (not linked, check back soon for the link up), and what I've done with it. Also, if you are interested, they are doing a Speed Scrap at ESS tonight at 10pm EST. Details below.




My layouts







6 comments:

  1. the photo in your header really made me smile, what cuties! congrats on your new CT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new CT Looks like you have been being Very creative. Love your black and white photo, that is a real stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Very beautiful pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had fun with the kit!! great work!

    ReplyDelete