Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dream CT, day 6 of layouts

I had to choose my next kit to work with, and as usual, I just want to work with them all, so it took me some time to choose. I went a little against what I normally do, and I'm glad I did. I LOVE how this 2 page layout turned out!!

I used the kit "Bubblicious" which is a collab by Ellie & MGL Scraps. The part I used was only by Ellie. Also included is a new font Ellie was a part of, called "Hasty Reply". Here are the previews for both, linked to store.







And here are my layouts. I'm so proud of these, I LOVE how they came out!! I've done more now, they are posted as well.












3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your dream ct! the pages are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what awesome LO's and such a great kit to pick from!! It's always hard when you have so many to choose but totally fun no matter what you pick!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these layouts!! You're pages are always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete