Thursday, February 26, 2009

New layouts

I haven't posted since Sunday, so I have a lot of new layouts to show you today, all in one big post.

First off, Ellie Lash and her collab kit RUGRATS PLAYGROUND with Moon Scraps (see below for link to kit in store). I made two more layouts with this kit.





Journal reads - "Jackson recently discovered the joy of coloring. Now to teach him paper only!"





Next up is a kit I LOVE LOVE LOVE. It is called "In Dreams" and is a fantastic collab by Chrisite Lemmon and Steel City. It will soon be in stores and when it is, I'll link it, because it's sooooooooooo awesome!! Here's a preview of the kit.




And here are the layouts I've made - so far - with it.










And the reason I hadn't linked any kits is because Christie Lemmon Designs & Steel City Scraps have moved shop BACK to Digital Candy!! They just announced it in the last day or two, so I'll go back through and start posting the links of the kits they have up, which isn't everything yet. They will be having a grand opening sales starting March 1st!



Here are the other layouts I've made this week, featuring Christie Lemmon Designs & Steel City Scraps! Linked to the ones they have in store.

Mud Puddles kit & alpha by Christie Lemmon





Little Charmer by Christie Lemmon




Cruisin by Steel City Scraps




Whew! I'm all caught up. I'm sure more layouts will come today, so come back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment