Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm on my DREAM CT!!!

I can't believe it, but I am actually a part of my DREAM CT!! Wow!!


I have LOVED Ellie Lash's designs since I found her a while back. She makes the CUTEST kits, I always loved them all soooo much. And at the beginning of February, I joined her CT!! I still can't believe it!!

I've been creating pretty quickly with her kits, I just can't get enough of them!! I have had the chance to work with 5 of her kits so far. Each time, it's soooo hard to decide which to do next. :)

So, I thought I'd share what I have done so far. I'll do a kit a day, starting with her newest that I have worked with, and working back. So check back to see what all I've done!! :)

First off was Kiss Me Sweetheart, Ellie's Valentine's kit. Lots of pinks, but the greens and browns make it usable for boys too. Here is the kit, linkable to her store.





And here are the pages I have made, so far, with this kit.




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new ct! Your lo's are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new CT gig! Love the pages and her kits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME!! Congrats!
    So good to "see" you....hope you make the speed scrap today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats - her work is so fun and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, How awesome is that!! I'd love to be picked up by my dream designer!! I love your layouts with this adorable kit!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete