Sunday, March 15, 2009

Newest layouts

Hello all!!

I'm back with another drive by post. I thought I'd share all the layouts I've done over the past week or so that I haven't posted yet. These layouts are all done with kits by the wonderful Ellie Lash. I'm so behind I haven't shown you her newest 2 kits, bad on me. Well, wait no more - here they are.

First off is Ellie's newest kit ~ Whimsy.




Here are my layouts ~~~









Last week, Ellie and Melanie of Pixie Keepsakes put out a collab. Perfect for the little pixies in your life --- Pixie Far Away



I've only done one page with this cute kit so far, as I usually scrap my son ~ my girls don't like getting their photo take any more. :(




I have also worked with a few of Ellie's older kits this week. First up is Far Far Away and my layouts using it.







Here is Frogs & Kisses and my layouts.







Finally, I realized when I posted these and looked over my previous posts, I completely forgot to share my layouts for another kit of Ellie's. Oooops!! I did these about a week and a half ago and have posted them at my usual places (DST, JDL, SBG, DC) they just haven't made their way here yet. So, here it is now. This is Ladybug Picnic, and the layouts I made with the cute kit.







Whew. And that's all I have for you for today. I hope you enjoyed, and thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute products and layouts! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layouts and very cute kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL layouts (as usual)!! I am IN LOVE with that first kit!!! The colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete