Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More layouts!

Hello all!

Spring Happiness, a collab by the wonderful Christie Lemmon and Steel City Scraps is out.



I finally got to work with this kit, and made several layouts.











Digital Candy had a Blog Train, called My Kind of Rocket, now on sale at Digital Candy.



Here is a page I made using Christie Lemmon's part of the kit, and some word art by Ellie Lash.






I have made one more layout using Ellie Lash's Sugarville. This was made for a Monday Makeover I did on Ellie's CT Blog, see the link to the right to see post there and the old layout I redid. Here is the new one, MUCH better!!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Spring Happiness kit!! Your layouts look great!! HILARIOUS picture of your girls, too!! We don't get to see them much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Rocket kit is really cute -- great layouts!

    ReplyDelete